SCUBAPRO warrants to the original consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from and authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially. A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained online at scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship. Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO's only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty services, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your Original Owner Identification Card (for a component) or other proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer, to SCUBAPRO 1166-A Fesler Street, El Cajon, CA 92020 or to any other SCUBAPRO factory in the United States, Europe, or Asia. If you send the component or part to a SCUBAPRO factory, you must pay the shipping charges to the factory.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
If any further details are required regarding your lifetime warranty, please contact your nearest SCUBAPRO Authorized Dealer or SCUBAPRO direct.
In order to better maintain your lifetime warranty and to receive product updates and news, we recommend that you register certain or all products purchased, such as regulators, computers and the Twin Jet Max fins. By registering your products, you receive the latest product updates & news information and you don't have to worry about keeping your receipt around for ages, in case you ever need to use the warranty service.
In the event that you experience a fault with any SCUBAPRO product within the warranty period, please return the product to the Dealer you purchased it from, or to your nearest SCUBAPRO Select Dealer, so that they can arrange repair or replacement as appropriate.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Atomic Aquatics warrants this regulator against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner with the exception of mouthpieces, hoses, o-rings, filters, or valve seats which are warranted for 2 years. During the first 2 years, Atomic Aquatics warrants all parts of this regulator against defects in materials and workmanship. Atomic Aquatics will at its option repair or replace any components it finds defective.
This warranty does not cover regulators purchased from other than authorized Atomic Aquatics dealers. To activate this warranty you must complete and return the warranty registration card within 30 days of purchase.
All titanium components are warranted for the lifetime of the original owner against the effects of corrosion. Chromed brass components are subject to corrosion and require as a minimum reasonable maintenance fresh water rinsing after use in salt water and proper storage as described in this manual.
This warranty is not contingent upon obtaining annual service, and will maintain in effect for the lifetime of the original owner. It is recommended however that maintenance include an annual safety inspection to be performed by an authorized Atomic Aquatics dealer or by the factory. Factory or authorized dealer servicing is required at intervals of 300 dive hours or 2 years, whichever occurs first. This service will include disassembly, cleaning, replacement and lubrication of all o-rings and seals, and safety check.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver to the regulator to Atomic Aquatics or one of its authorized repair facilities. If you send the regulator to the factory, you must pay the shipping charges to the factory. If the regulator is returned to the factory and it is determined that the problem is due to material or manufacturing defect, there will be no charge for parts, labor or return shipping.
This warranty does not cover damage or defect due to neglect, misuse, alteration, or attempted repairs by someone other than an authorized dealer.
This warranty applies only to regulators purchased through authorized Atomic Aquatics Dealers.
Atomic Aquatics shall not be liable for loss of use of this product or incidental or consequential costs or damages incurred with the use of this regulator. Some states do not allow this exclusion so the above may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
BCs- Limited Lifetime Guarantee to the Original Owner
Your BC is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee does not cover damages from accident, abuse, neglect, alterations, improper usage, normal wear & tear or failure to provide reasonable care. To validate your warranty you must fill out and return your warranty registration by regular mail or e-mail, within 30 days of purchase. All warranty claims will be handled through Zeagle, or an authorized Zeagle Dealer.
Regulators- Limited Lifetime Warranty to the Original Owner
1. Your regulator is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal wear, or damage from accident, abuse, neglect, alterations, improper usage, or failure to follow reasonable care and maintenance as outlined in this manual. Under this limited warranty, Zeagle will either repair or replace, at its sole option, any original equipment or parts that fail to perform as intended. Shipping and Labor charges are not included and must be paid by you. To validate your warranty, you must fill out and return your warranty registration card to Zeagle within 30 days of purchase. This Limited Lifetime Warranty excludes filters, hoses, O-rings, diaphragms and mouthpieces, which are warranted for two years from the regulator’s date of purchase. Filling out the card requires printing CLEARLY the serial numbers of both the first and second stages. You can also register your regulator at www.zeagle.com on the internet in the "Registration" section. The first stage serial number is stamped on the DS-V, ReZort, RaZor or Envoy first stage between the ports. The 50-D first stage is stamped on the top of the turret bolt. The Flathead 7 and LT first stage is etched on the top of the body. The second stage serial number is stamped on the mouthpiece tube. To read this serial number you must fold back the flexible silicone mouthpiece to expose the numbers. Each serial number consists of a prefix letter followed by six numbers. All of the digits of both the first and second stages must be CLEARLY printed on your warranty registration card for your warranty to be activated.
2. For proof of original ownership, you must save the original purchase receipt. It is your record of when and where the regulator was purchased. It also lets you know when your annual service should be performed.
3. To keep the original-owner limited lifetime warranty in effect, you must have your regulator inspected and serviced annually, within 30 days before or after the anniversary of the purchase date. Failure to do so will invalidate your warranty. This servicing must be performed by an authorized Zeagle dealer. Save the receipts from this servicing for your records.
4. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser, and then only to certified divers.
5. Sometimes products from other manufacturers are attached to Zeagle equipment. This warranty does not cover those other products or make any claims as to the performance or suitability of those other products.
6. This limited warranty applies only to regulators sold through authorized Zeagle Systems dealers.
7. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
Disclaimer And Limitation On Remedy
(Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the following limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.) Zeagle expressly limits any and all warranties, expressed or implied, to the terms of the limited warranty as set forth above. Your remedies are limited to those contained herein and are in lieu of all other remedies, whether based on breach of warranty or contract, negligence, strict product liability or other tort. Zeagle specifically disclaims liability for any consequential, special or indirect damages arising out of the use of Zeagle Equipment.
Instruments – Two Year Limited Warranty
Zeagle warrants that Zeagle Instruments (gauges, consoles) purchased from authorized Zeagle dealers shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal sport, skin and scuba diving use with proper maintenance and care for a period of two (2) years from date of original purchase. Under this limited warranty, Zeagle will either repair or replace, at the sole option of Zeagle, any original equipment or parts that fail to perform as intended. When this limited warranty is in force, it will cover the cost of necessary replacement parts. Labor and shipping charges are not included and must be paid by you. You must save the original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Zeagle makes no warranty or representation regarding the performance of any products used in conjunction with Zeagle’s products. This Limited warranty applies only to products sold through authorized Zeagle dealers.
This limited warranty shall be void if the Instruments have been altered, neglected, misused, abused, lost, or changed. The warranty applies only to normal sport, skin, or scuba diving use.
Warranty does not extend to plastic gauges faces, rubber boots, HP hoses, O-rings, batteries, hose fitting corrosion, or chrome loss.
This limited warranty shall be void if repairs are performed by anyone other than an authorized Zeagle dealer. Equipment in question should be returned, prepaid, to your authorized Zeagle dealer, or Zeagle, along with a clear copy of the original receipt. Before sending any equipment to Zeagle directly, you must first obtain a Return Authorization Number from Zeagle. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary state to state.